Uni series burner is the best solution for detached houses and other buildings, in which emphasis is put on ecology, ease of use, maintenance-free capabilities and full automatics.
Those burners are intended for combustion of high quality wood pellet, therefore they provide savings on fuel.
The quality of operation and compact design make Uni series burners one of the most commonly selected solutions.
The devices are equipped with a burner auto-cleaning system driven with Swiss mechanisms called Bellimo, which is provided with 5-year reliability warranty.
We recommend you to remove ash once a week and monitor the amount of pellet in the tank. As an option, the burners may be supplemented with a tank of 200 kg capacity, which, at standard demand, is filled once in a week.
|UNI BURNING VERSIONS IN KW
- A movable grate with auto-cleaning option
- Combustion of wood pellets of any type
- A burner made of the highest quality materials – heat-resistant, acid-resistant and stainless
- Fully automatic firing-up, combustion, extinguishing and standby
- Modulation of the burner’s power allowing for economic use of pellet
- Compact design and dimensions allowing for installation in the majority of oil and gas boilers with a closed combustion chamber
- High efficiency – approx. 94%
- Low electric power consumption – approximately 20 W during operation
- Ecology – low emission of exhaust gases at the level of gas and oil burners
- Cooperation with a room thermostat used to control the room temperature and time of water heating
- Automatic activation and deactivation of the burner in case of power interruption
- High safety: innovative and reliable fire damper, which protects against flame return, as well as temperature sensors and protection against overheating of the boiler in case of power interruption
- Warranty: 2 years
| Product name
||Spacing of assembly openings/ MB or M10/W MM
- Uni series burner
- Key brand graphical control with CH and DHW sensors and wiring
- A feeder of standard length – 1.5 linear metre including “spiro” pipe connecting the burner with the feeder
- A spare insert for a lighter included in the set
- Wire and wireless room control
- Feeder extension – even up to 3 linear metres
- Fuel auto-refilling systems – mechanical, screw or pneumatic
- Plum graphical controller with option to control via Internet
SEE OUR IMPLEMENTATIONS
MATERIALS FOR DOWNLOAD